Is your smart phone getting a little low on space? Does your digital camera or other electronics need a new memory card? View the full list of best selling memory cards.
- Kingston 4 GB or 8 GB Class 4 SDHC Flash Memory Card
Kingston Technology’s Secure Digital High-Capacity (SDHC) memory card is designed to meet the storage demands of high-quality digital still and video cameras and other high-resolution image recording devices.With an 8 GB capacity, the SDHC card offers larger-volume data storage and optimized recording performance with support for FAT 32 file formats. With a Class 4 rating, the card delivers a minimum data transfer rate of 4 MB per second for optimum performance with SDHC devices.
For added reliability and durability, this solid-state SDHC memory card is built of nonvolatile memory components and has no moving parts that could wear out or break. Although identical in size to today’s standard SD card, the new SDHC cards are designed differently and are only recognized by SDHC host devices. To ensure compatibility, look for the SDHC logo on cards and host devices such as cameras and camcorders. Fully compliant with the new Secure Digital Association 2.00 specification, this memory card is backed with a lifetime limited warranty.
- Not quite what you were looking for? View the full list of Best Sellers in Memory Cards for your electronic or cell phone (cell phones typically require microSD or microSDHC, not standard SD cards). For smart phones, the microSDHC is the standard format, which gives you capacity up to 32 GB.
|Microsoft’s Natural Ergo Keyboard 4000 is now 50% off, at $29.99 (free shipping included). The Ergo 4000 is Hullshop’s keyboard of choice, due to the keyboard’s incredible ergonomic design and typing ease. Typing on this keyboard is very natural, and the improved split design encourages a more natural hand, wrist, and forearm position. We also like that this keyboard is not wireless, as constantly changing out the batteries is a hassle. This deal is available only from Amazon, but hurry as I do not expect this deal will last terribly long.|
Hullshop’s listing of top web hosting companies:
- DreamHost – Offers scalable Linux-based web hosting and free domain registration. DreamHost is Hullshop’s server of choice, and recommends them with no hesitations. They are “good with computers,” and offer the following cool features & technology: unlimited disk storage and bandwidth, unlimited hosted domains, one-click WordPress and Joomla installs, PHP, Perl/CGI, MySQL, SSL, Jabber, Ruby on Rails, RealMedia, and much more. All this for just $8.95/month!
- BlueHost – Free 1 click installs For blogs, shopping carts, and more. Get a free domain name, real non-outsourced 24/7 support, and superior speed. Hullshop has tested BlueHost, and can recommend them as a quality host that will not let you down. Plus, at $6.95/mo, these guys are hard to pass up.
I just came across a pretty interesting service called PlayOn, which allows you to watch Internet video (Hulu, Netflix, YouTube, Amazon VOD, BET, Nick, and TBS, MTV, PBS, NFL Rewind, comedy central, mlb.tv, NHL.com, ESPN.com, TV.com, Spike TV…) on your TV. Additionally with PlayOn Plugins you can get free access to The Food Network, The Weather Channel, NFL.com and South Park Studios.
Granted, if you have Xbox 360, Playstation 3 or Wii, you can watch your Netflix Instant Que movies without PlayOn. You just need to hookup your game console to the Internet (and for Xbox be an Xbox Live Gold Member). You can pick up a 12-month Xbox Live Gold card at Amazon for $45.
You can also listen to Pandora music while on PlayOn.
PlayOn supports and works on the following devices.
• Xbox 360
• PlayStation 3
• Google TV
• brite-View CinemaTube
• Cirago Network HD Multimedia Center
• Moxi HD DVR
• HP MediaSmart TV
• NETGEAR Digital Entertainer Live EVA2000
• UEBO M200
• VuNow VN1000SD/HD
For more details on supported devices, visit: http://www.playon.tv/supported-devices
This all is relevant of course, unless you have Google TV.