Hullshop (“Hullshop”) takes the issue of security seriously. Every time you buy something on the Hullshop Network, make sure the site you are buying from is secure. You can determine if a site is secure by looking for two things:
- The URL address (normally on the top of your screen) should read “https://www.sitename.com” when you checkout and are entering your credit card info (opposed to just http://www.sitename.com). More info.
- On the bottom right of your Internet browser, you should notice a small yellow lock. More info.
Make sure the site you are buying from uses these two security features, in addition to the industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, which helps prevent information from being intercepted.
Hullshop expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any damage, loss, or injury arising out of:
- The activities of any Merchant
- The goods or services offered or the content displayed by any of the Merchants
- Your purchase of or inability to purchase any Merchant’s goods or services
Please note that various goods or services offered from Hullshop may be prohibited in your area. If you have any questions or complaints about the goods or services you buy through Hullshop or its Network properties, please contact the participating merchant directly and not Hullshop.
Last updated November 2010